Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend in KC

We headed home to Kansas City this weekend to celebrate my Dad's birthday! We had a wonderful time! Friday night the entire family went out to Stroud's for dinner..SO yummy! Afterwards, we all headed over to The Brass Rail to play shuffleboard. It was fun to just be in the company of family..I miss them so much!

my Dad & I! Hope you had a great birthday Dad :)
Mom and Tyler
love him! :)
the two love birds ;)
my amazing parents!
harry girls :)

Saturday morning my mom, Kelsey, Mary, Kalie, and I headed to David's Bridal to find 'the dress'! It was a success!! It was such a smooth process...In 2.5 hours I found my dress and bridesmaids dresses and we were leaving! What I ended up getting is definitely not what I had envisioned...it makes such a difference when you get there and start trying things on! I am SO excited for the wedding. Everything is coming together!

mary looking gorgeous in the dress we picked out. It's going to be a guava color..but I'm in love with it!

Saturday night we headed out to dinner with friends! We had a great time! I always hate leaving home. I love my new home here...but I miss my family and friends so much! It was so nice to be able to spend so much time with all of them this weekend!

1 comment: