Monday, January 2, 2012

Baby Time!

One of my best friends, Leanna had her second baby girl last Tuesday. Luke & I went and saw her and the rest of the gang yesterday. It was SO good to see Leanna. It is so hard when we live so far apart..but we talk multiple times a day which makes it a little bit easier! I am so excited, they are moving to Branson in February...3 hours is better than 4 1/2 :)

Addison looks so much like Peyton did when she was a baby....so I had to post one! This is in August of 2009. I can't believe she is going to be 3! TIME FLIES!

Little Miss Addison is SO tiny! Leanna kept telling me how little she was, but pictures just don't do justice! She looks like a little baby doll! She is the most precious thing EVER!

little miss Addison, 5 days old!

I am so thankful for my friendship with Leanna. Like I said above, we hardly get to see each other anymore, but we are still best friends. I can't wait until you live in Branson!!! Thanks for your friendship :)
Fall 2008...girls night at the melting pot!
Christmas Party 2008

If these pictures aren't motivation to lose weight....not sure what is! Let's do this!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment