Sunday, December 30, 2012

I'm Back!!!

I have been wanting to get back into the blogging thing.  I want to document this journey as we prepare to bring our new member into the world---so I figured what better time than now to start it back up? Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and we are getting ready to ring it yet another year! 

I cannot even begin to describe how absolutely wonderful this year has been.  We have been OH so blessed! We were married on June 11 in Destin, FL.  It was the most perfect day I could have ever imagined.  I have watched (and rewatched) our video several times already...hehe...It was just that amazing.  I wish I could relive the day--of course with Luke :) 

After we came home from the wedding-- we decided we wanted to MOVE! and it happened SO fast! We got home the end of June- our home was sold and we were moved in our new home the beginning of August.  We are so thankful everything worked out with my father-in-law and brother-in-law purchasing our old home so we could move.  Again, WE ARE SO BLESSED!!!!!!!!

A (VERY) few short months later......we found out we are EXPECTING! We were a little shocked it happened so fast but so thankful for this sweet blessing. The past few months we have been anxiously waiting to find out the gender--I could not wait any longer so Luke & I made an appointment at a local ultrasound place. This Saturday we found out....IT'S A BOY!!!!!!  Our little bundle of joy is due to arrive around June 14, 2013.  We are SO excited! 

So, there you have it...MARRIED, A NEW HOUSE, AND A BABY! WOW--that's alot of stuff in 1 short year :) 


Here's to a great 2013- we are so excited for the journey ahead! I'm sure we will have lots of happiness, and sleepless nights (ha!)..but we couldn't be more excited!!!

HAPPY 2013!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment