Sunday, January 22, 2012

1 Year

It's hard to believe that Luke and I officially met in person 1 year ago. Time flies! It seems like yesterday I was building up the confidence to actually meet this perfect guy I had spent hours talking to on the phone but had yet to meet in person. I'm so glad that we both put all of our fears behind and did it.....

If you would have told me a year ago that we would be planning our wedding right now. I would have laughed at you....alot! But here we are...1 year later...planning our perfect wedding! I am SO EXCITED!

We enjoyed a nice dinner out together last night. I love him!

I came home to these beautiful flowers on Friday! :)

This last year has been nothing short of amazing. I have found that guy they always tell you to look for. Luke is it. He's funny, smart, amazing, and perfect for me! Luke..thank you for the best year yet! I LOVE you!

No comments:

Post a Comment