Sunday, October 2, 2011

New to this...

Well, here I am! I decided to cave and start a blog. I don't really think I have enough exciting things to write about (that people will actually want to read)...but we'll see! :)


We have had a great weekend! Friday afternoon my soon to be sis-in-law and her friend Tonya decided to be crafty. We had all seen this super cute wreath on pinterest and decided to try it out. The wreath itself wasn't actually too hard to replicate. It wasn't the cheapeast craft to do...almost as cheap to just buy a dang wreath ;)

{Wreath on Pinterest}


We used a styrofoam wreath, green moss (in the bag), some glittery pumpkins, and ribbon. I love the burlap look in the wreath above but it was IMPOSSIBLE to do without it fraying. We used spray adhesive..BEWARE..it sticks to everything!! I think I had green hands all weekend :) hehe. I resorted to some leopard ribbon and brown ribbon, I just layered them. Here's the final product..I think it turned out pretty cute!




{My wreath}
Luke and I deciede to go to the Tulsa State Fair on Friday night. The weather was absolutely perfect for a night at the fair! We had a great time! The Tulsa fair is much different than our Missouri fair. Lots of rides, shopping, GOOD food, and people watching! :) Steel Magnolia's was playing a free concert, we watched a few of their songs. I recognized some from the radio! {At the fair}
Today we went and watched Landon (Luke's nephew) play in a baseball tournament. It got pretty hot sitting out there and I managed to get a little burn goin' on! They all did awesome though! The weekend is quickly coming to a close....I wish they would never end! :) {My lovely sunburn}

No comments:

Post a Comment