Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Busy Fall

I cannot believe it is already the middle of October! Time just keeps flying by! Two of my great friends, Sherri & Mary, are getting married in the next couple of months. Sherri is getting married next Friday night and Mary is getting married on New Year's Eve. I am so excited for both of them! I have been busy getting things ready for Mary's wedding shower in November. I've made lots of fun stuff ...but can't share them until it's over! I'll be sure to post pics! :)

I thought I would share some pictures of my fall decor before it quickly passes us by! Fall is one of my favorite times of the year! I love the chilly weather, pretty colors, football, pumpkin, and yummy smells! Fall is much different here in Tulsa though. The temperature is still 80-85 degrees everyday! CRAZY! Of course the leaves aren't changing either...hopefully by the end of the month I will get my fall fix! :)

Here are my leopard pumpkins and fall garland I made. A printable from pinterest and some sparkly pumpkins :)I added a little, matching fall to our kitchen! :)
MUMS! I love them!!! I can't believe they are blooming and STILL alive!!!! It's been almost a month :)
Of course fall is not complete without some pumpkins! :) I have some ideas for these guys....
We have a busy couple of weeks ahead of us! We also set the date for our wedding, June 11, 2012. I am so excited! I have been working on getting our Save the Dates ready. This wedding planning thing is kinda fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment