Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cereal Box Storage

I found another idea on pinterest that I liked...surprise!!! It is SO easy! I hate having stuff on my fridge doors, I just don't like the cluttery look! I always have odds and ends that I don't have a place to put. This is the perfect solution! A cereal box turned into fridge door storage..and it's cute!
All you need is a cereal box, tissue paper or scrap book paper (I have tons of leopard tissue paper so decided to try it out--although I would rather have something else..I may make another :) ), and mod podge. That's it!
To start, you just cut your box. Cut the front smaller than the back. Pretty self explanatory! :)


Then I used my foam brush and mod podge to put the paper on the box. Wrap it like a present! Once you have it all wrapped let it dry. I applied another coat of mod podge over the top to secure it and make it a little shiny. You don't have to do that step though.
Here's the final product! I think it turned out good...and it's functional! Again, I might try and find some scrapbook paper to make a different one that's NOT leopard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment