Thursday, December 29, 2011

What a wonderful year...


As I get ready to head to Kansas City to celebrate New Year's at my best friends wedding, I can't help but think about how amazing and wonderful this year has been! God has truly blessed me! I'm going to sum up some of the big moments in my life this year, so as the years pass, I can look back and remember all of the wonderful things in my life!

First and foremost...I met Luke. It's hard to imagine that a year ago, I hardly new what was about to enter my life. Luke is amazing. He is the most caring, intelligent, wonderful man. He treats me how EVERY woman should be treated. I'm so happy he is mine...forever!

In May, we almost lost my grandmother. My Grandma is such a strong lady! They did not expect her to make it through, but she DID! She is stronger than ever and still living on her own. I thank God everyday for allowing us to be able to enjoy her longer. :)

In June of this year, I made a HUGE decision. I quit my job, left my family and friends behind, and entered a brand new city to be with the Luke. What a roller coaster ride it has been! I'm not going to say it's been easy...but I will say it's worth it. I have shed a lot of tears and spent many days missing home. Every day it gets a little bit easier. After 6 months, Tulsa is really starting to feel like my home too. I couldn't have done it without Luke's amazing family! Christy & Ashley swept me in like I had been around for years. I love them dearly and cannot imagine not having them either :)

I have experienced some huge changes in my life this year. I wouldn't change a single thing.

Here's to 2012...the year I marry my best friend! I am so excited to see what the future has in store for us. I want to thank all of you for supporting and loving me no matter what!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! MAY 2012 BLESS YOU ALL!




No comments:

Post a Comment