Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

It's been awhile since I've blogged! This time of year is SO busy...but I LOVE it! We have been busy getting ready for Christmas and spending time with family. Our house is all decorated and ready for Christmas! :) I've had fun decorating...but I think I need a bigger house ;) I'm going to share some pictures of my Christmas decorations. The pictures are all out of order.....enjoy!
I ordered this cute little plate from etsy! I LOVE it!
Ornaments :)

christmas card holder!
our first ornament...love it!


hoping for some personalized stockings for Christmas ;) mom :)
Our beautiful tree! I am so excited to spend my Christmas with Luke. I am so thankful we found each other! :) He is an amazing guy!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment