Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

We had a wonderful Christmas! It was very, very busy...but so nice to be able to spend it with all of our family. Luke & I celebrated Christmas on Friday night. We made some yummy lasagna, opening presents, and watched Home Alone. :) It was the PERFECT night together!

Our Christmas tree....and Bella relaxin' after opening presents!
Luke & I Christmas eve eve night :)
little Bella
Luke & I Christmas Eve morning.
opening presents from Nana!
Uncle Luke & Landon trying to figure out his new toy.
Landon drinking some yummy OJ!
Christy, Janice, and me!
love this girl!
Macee wouldn't smile for the camera..little goober!

Christmas Eve we all went over to Luke's dad's house. We all had fun...the present opening was pure craziness with so many people! Christmas is so fun with little kiddos though...they get SO excited!
lots of presents at the Flusche house!
Matt & his awesome Christmas shirt!!
sweet Maccee & Gavin
madness!
Paul got Luke an early wedding gift...HA!
Macee feeding her new baby doll :)
My parents Christmas tree.
Luke loungin' at Grandma's :)
Grandma & me.

Hope everyone had a VERY Merry Christmas!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment