Monday, November 14, 2011

Wedding Shower

My mom and I had a wedding shower for Mary, my best friend last weekend! We have been preparing for it for the last few months. Everything turned out wonderful! We had it at a local restaurant, Granite City Food & Brewery. It was nice because they did all the food...and no one had to eat anything I made ;) She got a ton of nice gifts...so I would say it was a SUCCESS!!

I tried to stick with her wedding colors and 'theme'. Here are the invitations:

The table setting. I spray painted the vases and put pearls around them. They turned out fabulous!
Towel cake :)
DIY cupcake stands....with yummy wedding cake cupcakes! :)


She got her Kitchen Aide mixer! Yay!

I didn't take hardly any pictures at all! I'm bummed! Only a little over a month until the big day! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment