Sunday, November 6, 2011

In laws

I have some pics that are from the past couple of months. Most of them are from hanging out with the Flusche family....which brings me to my next point :)....

I am SO lucky to be marrying into such a wonderful family...not only is Luke an amazing man...but the rest of his family is! They have all welcomed me with open arms and I am So grateful for this. It has made this move so much easier. I have the best sister in laws you could ask for....they include me in so much! Thanks Christy and Ashley for being the best! I love you guys!
Marc & I the night of my birthday....
Christy & Ashley took me out to lunch to the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday. We had so much fun! :)
Landon & I the night of the 7th game of the World Series. Love this little guy!
Christy & I the night of my birthday.
Ash feeding Miss Reese. She was sportin' the mohawk. ;) She is so stinkin' cute!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment